Please download Adobe Reader to
view COBEY's Reference Projects.
COBEY maintains an experienced Mechanical team to ensure that we can provide a complete project solution to our Clients. Our Mechanical teams carry out their work seamlessly with our Construction teams and other contractors.
COBEY have completed the mechanical fit outs of over 100 Waste Water Pump stations in WA, including Type 10, Type 40, Type 90 and Treatment Plants.
Currently our Mechanical division provides the following:
• Complete mechanical fit-out of both Water and Waste Water Pump Stations
• Pumps and motors Installation
• All Valves, Magnetic Flow Meters, PRV’s and PSV’s
• Pipework and supports
• Prevention of Falls Equipment
• Pressure vessels including compressor stations.
• Chemical Treatment Systems including dosing pumps, piping and tanks
COBEY provides our Mechanical and Fabrication services to other contractors installing pumping stations and pipelines around Western Australia.
Some recent mechanical based projects installed by COBEY include:
Balannup Type 40 WWPS No6
Jurien Bay Type 90 WWPS No5
Picton Ground Water Treatment Plant
Gnangara Type 90 WWPS
Kingsway Irrigation & Fire Water PS
Balannup Type 40 WWPS No5
Jindalee Booster Water PS
Beenyup Waste Water Treatment Plant
Northampton Water PS
• Port Hedland Potable & Fire Water PS
COBEY · Civil, Structural
& Mechanical Engineering Contractor Find
us on Facebook
| Disclaimer | Privacy
| Sitemap |
Website by Brand&Profile