Please download Adobe Reader to
view COBEY's Reference Projects.
Civil & Structural
The Civil division at COBEY is an integral part of our commitment to providing complete project solutions. COBEY have carried out civil works all over Western Australia and are experienced in varying ground conditions.
COBEY carries out most forms of civil construction including:
• Bulk & Minor Earthworks
• Minor Road Construction & Drainage
• Buried Pump stations and Deep Sewer Mains
• Small to Medium Size Commercial & Pump Station Buildings
• Subdivision Landscaping including Irrigation and Turf Installation
• Artificial Lake & Pond Construction
• Steel and Concrete Water Tank Construction
• Insitu and Pre-cast Concrete works
Civil works pose a high risk to the environment and to the safety of our workforce. COBEY is experienced in managing construction sites with dust issues, clearing permits, dewatering licences and acid sulphate soils treatment and implements strict controls to ensure a safe working environment.
COBEY is heavily focused on ensuring that civil works carried out, are done so in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.
Some recent projects constructed by COBEY include:
Jurien Bay Type 90 WWPS No5
Mundaring Water Treatment Plant
Balannup WWPS No6
Subiaco Distribution Water Main
Kingsway Sporting Complex Redevelopment
Northampton Water PS
• Karrakatta Irrigation Water PS
• Miling Elevated Water Tank
• Port Hedland Potable & Fire Water PS
• Perth Foreshore Redevelopment
COBEY · Civil, Structural
& Mechanical Engineering Contractor Find
us on Facebook
| Disclaimer | Privacy
| Sitemap |
Website by Brand&Profile